• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Grendel Bolt Rifle

Pulpit

Up for your consideration is my 6.5 Grendel bolt action rifle. Every part of the rifle is like new and functions flawlessly. I have a 6br repeater and a 6.5x47L and this one simply doesn't get the range time. Shoots factory 123SST ammo well, holding just under MOA at 100 yards. 50 rounds down the barrel. Very little recoil, and weighs just under 7 pounds with no glass. I had it sold, and it didn't work out so I thought I'd just keep it...but I simply don't shoot it and I'd like to try a bugholes prefit barrel with their new set up.

Details:

Savage 10 action
Black Hole Weaponry 20" barrel, 1:9 twist, sporter contour (muzzle not threaded)
Black Hole Weaponry bolt head
Factory Savage 10 bottom metal, bottom bolt release
Factory Savage accutrigger breaking crisply at approximately 2.5 pounds
Two Savage 7.62x39 magazines polished for excellent cartridge feeding
Boyd's Pro Varmint stock
20 MOA picatinny rail

Everything professionally cerakoted graphite black except the barrel as it retains the Black Hole Weaponry black shot peened finish.

Asking $685.00 shipped to your FFL. Trades considered on Rem 700 actions, barrel blanks, custom actions-can add cash where needed.

Brass, dies, go/no go gauges available to buyer only for very fair price.

Scope, rings, bipod, and sling not included.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 17
Another picture.

Attachments

• IMG_5185.jpg
    IMG_5185.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 8
Will sell barrel and bolt head separate for $250.00 shipped.

All sold except action/trigger. $295.00 shipped if anyone is interested.

Sorry, I didn't update the thread. It sold yesterday. Thanks though.