6.5 creedmoor, RL16, 99gr hammers , and other fairy tail creatures

5.56×250

Ok, I'm a little stumped. Any other time in history I would just use a powder on someone's load data and work a load up. Powder is scarce, like everyone kn this forum is well aware of.
I have a couple lbs of RL16, a lb of H4895 , and 4 lbs of H322. I have a box of 99gr hammers , some cci br primers, and some fresh Peterson brass . I want to load the 99 hammers for rifle season in my 6.5 creed . I'm changing to a barinteen no.3 tube at 21" , from a 24" sendaro taper excalibur tube .I'm also changing from a 5lb aluminum chassis to a 2.2 lb magnesium chassis. I want a light rig with easy 300yd capability , but most shots will be sub 100 (I'm in ga).
I think the 99gr hammer will pole axe a 200lb whitetail . Because of physical issues with my neck, hard recoil is out and so is a heavy rifle to lug around in the woods. Anything that creates tension in my shoulders or snaps my head around is a no go.
So , now that my goals, expectations, and limitations are clear, I need a load for the hammers with the powder I have at my disposal. I found some load data from Sierra , for 85gr, 100gr, and 107gr in the creed, but the powder choices skipped the RL16 ! It listed data for RL15 and RL17 . I know 16 isn't that far off and should burn slower than 15 and a little faster than 17.
In my position, which powder would you use as a guide to work a load up for the RL16 I have, the 15 or 17 ? Or either ? Don't be afraid to give advice. I'm a careful loader and I'm not chasing a max load , just a good load for my situation. Thanks

This is what I started out on RL16 with 110gr HH, 41.0gr, then worked up to pressure or compressed. With 110 gr. HH, compressed reached 44.5gr., I have not tested the loads from 43 to 44.5gr yet, waiting for a cool down in TX. However, 41 and 42gr. provided a two shot groups at .397 and .470 MOA at 100yds so far with 2789fps with 0 ES and 0 SD for 41 and 6 ES and 4 SD for 42gr. This is out of a 22" Bergara B14 HMR.

H4895 would be my choice..... 36-37gr should give good velocity and moderate recoil. Data is on website for 100 gr Barnes so close enough to get you started.

Thanks for the input , Venatic and kmccord. I will look into the Barnes data for the 100gr . Hopefully it lists the rl16 in the list of powders. I am pretty impressed with that powder based on limited results with the other barrel and 130 bergers. First loads on fresh brass and new excalibur barrel held 4 of 5 rounds close to 1/4 moa with 5 different charge weights. I pulled my normal one shot on each one, but all 5 groups were in the .4s . Hope the new lighter barrel will get me around half moa for 3 shots with the 99s.