• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 CM LPR

Sniffing The Rock GIF

Ya. He said he was near standpoint ID but headed to CA for winter on 10-16-23. My PMs with him came across very fishy aswell. Best of luck on the sale partner. Great rifle builder here.
First for me that Dallas took PayPal though on his comment. I thought fiiiiissssshhhhhhyyyyyyy

Brian

What's fishy here? Just not interested. Made several purchases on this site just this week! I can reference them. I'm not sure why you guys are talk negatively?

I'm assuming it's me you're talking about? Since I'm the one solution g time between north Idaho and ca. correct me if I'm wrong here. Not sure what I'm missing here?

Oh I see your "dumb" question. Yeah I confused the listing and ask about factory ammo. Didn't realize I was asking the listing with the custom XC. Yep no factory ammo for that. Like I said earlier, I'm new to this forum and had to learn the threads. Just to entertain you guys- see my bought and paid items from this site this week:

1. New 2 vets tripod
2. New NF ATACR optic
3. Vortex long range optic
4. Found UM "unknown Munitions" throughly this forum and just order a custome PRS build from Blaine.

So dudes, no fishing or scams here. All an above purchases can be backed up and referenced with receipts. Hope this clears up the air and hope you guys sell your items.