• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 4S SAUM reloading dies/brass

Tkeslar

I have a brand new, never used set of Redding Type S-match dies for the 6.5 4S SAUM. I also have 100 virgin pieces of Norma .300 SAUM brass. I'd like to get $350 for everything plus shipping. The die sets are selling for $253 at GA Precision and the brass is selling for around $50 bucks for 25 rounds so I think this is fair. I also have 50 rounds of Copper Creek 130gr Berger loaded ammo that I want to part with, but I'm not sure how to send it if anyone is interested. All this was for a project that never materialized. Have a good one!
1102170630.jpg
1102170629.jpg
1102170631.jpg

Last edited:
Dies and brass have been sold (pending funds). Loaded ammo still available. The Copper Creek ammo is loaded in Remington brass and there's 50 rounds available. The Hornady ammo is selling for 50 bucks per 20 rounds plus shipping and the Norma loaded stuff is selling for 100 per 20 rounds plus shipping. I'm wanting to move this ammo. I will sell it for $100 plus shipping which I believe is fair. Let me know if you're interested!