• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 for sale, Rem 700/Shilen

ebby

I've had this gun for a few years and it is really accurate and a great carry gun and has served me well but I got a new 26 Nosler and I think I'll play with it more than this. I am the second owner and am not sure of the Smith that put it together.

Rem 700 Long Action
Alaska Ti stock painted and bedded to this rifle
BDL bottom metal
Trigger Job
24" Shilen Barrel measures .670 at muzzle
Cerakoted "Sniper Gray"
Approx 500 rounds down barrel

Very accurate rifle. Several loads with different bullets into 1/2"-3/4". I just never settled on a handload that I really liked but it shoots the Nosler Custom ammo 129gr Long Range Accubond into 5/8" groups all day long. It shoots them right at 3000fps or so. I just used those and quit trying to develop a load. It shot best with 120gr TSX and TTSX and 140 Bergers. Did not really like the 139 scenars or the 127 LRX but I didn't play with them much

Gun only $1100 shipped to your FFL.
Scope can be included for $850 more for total of $1950. It's a Swaro Z3 4-12x50 with 4w reticle and Ballistic turret. It's not for sale by itself.

I also have a collection of brass and dies and factory ammo if buyer interested that I will make a good deal on.

IMG_6953.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

IMG_6954.jpg

Let's bring this back up. Let's go $950 shipped and I also have brass/dies that I can put together as a package.

Lee

It is still available for now. I've had several pm's recently but nobody has claimed it yet.

Lee

Recent Posts