• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 129 Nosler ABLR

outdoorguyBP

My son's rifle Savage Axis absolutely loves these, down to his last 30 rounds and hoping someone out here may have some. Thanks in advance

Scheels has them in stock, just picked up a couple boxes online.
THANK YOU! Picked up a few boxes, might stash them and wrap 'em up for birthday and Christmas presents. If not I will turn around and they will be all shot up like any other ammo the kid sees 😉 but in todays world, I feel like that is a pretty good "problem" to have to worry about with a teenager.

Although he is growing a little cocky, he knows it is a cheap rifle in comparison to others and it is unbelievable how accurate he is with it. We were out yote hunting one time last year when it was just dead. Decided to turned it into rock blasting trip. While picking out a rock and the 4 of us getting lined up on it, his uncle spotted a ground squirrel/rock chuck whatever……865 yards out. My boy had that think in the scope and itching but his younger cousin with us hadn't shot much at distance so we tried to get him on it, kids was just struggling with finding it. And as soon as we decided to have him pass, my boys rifle goes off, swacking that think on the rock he was laying on. You know how many times a kid can bring that up on a 3hr drive home 🤣. And don't get me started with the time he ran out of ammo at this rock at a mile, well 1720…he had a single hit with others just in the dirt left, right, low but all within 2' which I felt was pretty **** impressive.

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 12