• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5 round mag for Ruger Precision

Beelzebub

lightbulbIs there such a thing? If so, where can I get one?

Haven't even gotten my rifle in yet, but I know for sure it will not fit my present heavy duty, micro adjust home made rifle rest. Might have to figure a way to step off to one side of center and do some "fabricating? Prefer to purchase a 5 round mag though.

tks,
B
lightbulb

I use a DPMS 5 round magazine. Makes it legal to hunt big game in Colorado. Used it in my LR260 last Pronghorn season and it works in my Ruger precision.

QUOTE=Beelzebub;1189453]lightbulbIs there such a thing? If so, where can I get one?

Haven't even gotten my rifle in yet, but I know for sure it will not fit my present heavy duty, micro adjust home made rifle rest. Might have to figure a way to step off to one side of center and do some "fabricating? Prefer to purchase a 5 round mag though.

tks,
B
lightbulb[/QUOTE]

I use a DPMS 5 round magazine. Makes it legal to hunt big game in Colorado. Used it in my LR260 last Pronghorn season and it works in my Ruger precision.

QUOTE=Beelzebub;1189453]lightbulbIs there such a thing? If so, where can I get one?

tks,
B
lightbulb
[/QUOTE]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks. I thought I read that a lot of different mags would fit it, but didn't know about any 5 rounders.

tks again

B

Recent Posts