• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED $420 shipped! Trijicon RMR RM05G Dual-Illumination 9.0 MOA Green Dot sight

hooah09

For sale is one brand new Trijicon RMR RM05G Dual-Illumination 9.0 MOA Green Dot sight. (Trijicon stock number 700037). This sight has never been mounted, shot with, nothing. I only took it out of the box for the pictures.

This is not a knock-off; it is genuine Trijicon, purchased from an authorized dealer. Why am I selling it? Because I bought two, my plans changed, and now I need only one!

Purchase from me at a great price and the confidence in knowing that you are getting the genuine article. I can provide the sight's serial number if you want it (to check with the manufacturer that it is legit).

Asking $420 shipped and insured. Money order or DISCREET (i.e. no mention of gun-related parts) Paypal (+3.5%).

Brownell's Price: $490.45, plus shipping. (And no backorders when you buy from me!)

If you have any questions, send them!

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

Naturally, it's nearly impossible to take a good picture of an optic's reticle, but you can see here that this sight does, in fact, have a green dot.

IMG_6337.jpg

Thank You hooah09 for the quick mailing of MY new Trijicon. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. Time to get myself to cabelis for a mount.

Nice job hooah09..... Thanks again!