• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.410 Hulls

quigley257

I'm looking to get hold of some new or once fired 3" .410 hulls as I have a new shotgun heading my way soon. Let me know what you have and are willing to part with. I'll be loading TSS for hunting so I only need 100 or so. Thanks!!

If you decide 2.5"s will work, I think I've got about 100 from the last time I shoot some skeet behind the house.

I just moved, and in the move I dumped/trashed things I was planning to use and had not. I threw away large cardboard boxes of shotgun hulls, from .410-10 gauge. I knew it would come back to be a regret, but when in clean up mode, you just get tired of moving and handling stuff. Very sorry, would have been happy to send them to you for shipping cost. I am sure someone on this site will help you out.

I just moved, and in the move I dumped/trashed things I was planning to use and had not. I threw away large cardboard boxes of shotgun hulls, from .410-10 gauge. I knew it would come back to be a regret, but when in clean up mode, you just get tired of moving and handling stuff. Very sorry, would have been happy to send them to you for shipping cost. I am sure someone on this site will help you out.
I'm definitely in the stage of life where I'm getting rid of things versus moving them around. There are items that we moved from our last house that will never be handled again. We just moved one of our adult daughters down to TN and it was eye opening how quickly a person accumulates things, especially when you have children.