• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

375 Winchester Brass

You can use shorted 38-55 brass or blown out 30-30 brass .I have two 375 win model 94s awesome gun powerful but does not kick .I also cut bullet ends off with little chop saw from harbor freight to make bullets .

If you are wanting .375 Win Brass I would suggest to go on the Cast Boolit.com forum and place a WTB add. . .you WILL get a response!!! As for myself, I went with the 30/30 Win brass route and to as far as having JGS cut the reamer for me. Actual .375 Winchester brass is becoming a unicorn these days. Working 30/30 brass is the ticket!!! I have found Starline 30/30 brass to be stout enough to handle .375 Win pressures with 230 gr. cast bullets and having to deal with 3/16th +/- shorter case worth the added BS. Newer brass and what is called "Basic" brass has a stronger web section verses the day of O'le brass. I called my reamer print the .375 Shorty. This was for my T/C Encore handgun barrel. I'm also considering a Rossie R95 being sent of to Jess for a rebore to the .375 Shorty as well. I'll keep you all posted if that comes to fruition.

Recent Posts