• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .340 Weatherby with Zeiss victory fl 6x24 illum $3900

Eric331331331

.340 Weatherby maybe 20 rounds through it. 2 boxes of 185 grain BTXS bullets shipped separately. Near mount was $500 by itself. The is is a real shooter. Rifle and scope are basically brand new. This is setup to hunt big game or really anything you want to do with it. Shoots dead flat about 500 yards. Just aim and fire. Great hunting setup.
Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 13
With all due respect, I would suggest a lot more information about the rifle to help prospective buyers know what they're getting.

Sorry it is a Weatherby Mark V .340 it has a wood grain laminate stock I will post a picture of the box. In just a few minutes. I bought it last spring brand new and like I said I may have 20 rounds trough it. It shoots very accurate. LTM340WR60 SS018608

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: .340 Weatherby Mark V with Zeiss victory fl 6x24 illum $3900 ships free

.340 Weatherby maybe 20 rounds through it. 2 boxes of 185 grain BTXS bullets shipped separately. Near mount was $500 by itself. The is is a real shooter. Rifle and scope are basically brand new. This is setup to hunt big game or really anything you want to do with it. Shoots dead flat about 500 yards. Just aim and fire. Great hunting setup. Ships free added info below. Please see below post.
Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
Nice looking rifle, Eric! Best of luck with your sale on a true hammer.

My pleasure. I have a .340 Wby and know what a great cartridge it is. Someone will be very happy with this setup.