• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.338 Winchester Magnum brass

Killertraylor

Looking for 50 pieces of new .338 Winchester Magnum brass. Would prefer Norma, but will likely take whatever I can find! Thank you!

Thank you very much for the offer! I found some new Norma and found some loaded ammo that I can use the brass from so I'm good to go. Much appreciated - I have no clue why it's impossible to find right now.

338 WM brass must be tough to find these days, hard to believe no one has chimed in yet.

I don't really have any I want to part with but, if you're in a pinch I have a sealed bag of 50 Win new brass to get you rolling, just to help out a forum member.

338 WM brass must be tough to find these days, hard to believe no one has chimed in yet.

I don't really have any I want to part with but, if you're in a pinch I have a sealed bag of 50 Win new brass to get you rolling, just to help out a forum member.
I've been trying to find some myself, did you find a retailer with some?

Do you have something to trade other then cash. I have some new old stock Winchester blue/white bag.
Looking for .338 bullets 180g nos accubonds maybe others. No Hornady bullets.
257wby brass