• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: .338 Dude šŸ‘

Deputy819

Well, what can I say about my friend Bill that you guys don't already know? This is my 3rd 'Transaction' with him. The first involved a 'road trip' for both of us (Kentucky/Tennessee) where powder (RL 26) was exchanged for Federal GM215's and a GREAT FRIENDSHIP was instantly born. The second transaction was when he recently went out of his way and found some bullets for me at HIS local shop in Tennessee which I paid for over the phone and Bill shipped them promptly to me. I knew that his 'Go To' 6.5 bullet was the Berger 140 vld and I had 268 of them that I'm sure he needed more than I did and thus the third transaction ensued. He promptly paid for them and communication was great (as always).
In closing all I can say is that Bill is a great guy and truly cares about his shooting buddies!
Oh, and one more thing...."Meh.......Average Hunter" šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡ (@FEENIX)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.