• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .308 w/ Proof Research 18" barrel

Willw89

This is a perfect .308 for someone wanting to run suppressed.

Remington 700 action trued and lugs lapped
Proof Research 18" Carbon barrel in Sendero 1-10 twist
4 port brake (Muzzle brakes and more) 5/8x24 threads.
Stockys accublock stock dipped in kuiu
Wyatts Detmag DBM 5 & 10 round clips
Jewell trigger
Nightforce direct mount 30mm rings
Approximately 100 rounds down the barrel. I really didn't even finish load development. Found a load that shot in the .3s with Varget and 175TMKs and never did anymore. A good buy for someone, the Proof Research barrel is awesome I have 3 other guns with Proofs on them and they all shoot very good.

Need to sell this gun I'm in the process of building a house and a few of the toys have to go....

$2000 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.
$1830 shipped to your FFL without NF direct mount.

Price to build this gun is $2725. This is a good deal for someone wanting a nice .308. I need to sell this gun quickly if anyone is interested let me know. It is essentially a new rifle.

Andy Lyda out of Burnet TX. He's a bench rest shooter I have used to build several rifles that all shoot very good.

I sold another rifle and got out of financial bind, I still will sell this rifle but for closer to what I have in it. $2500 for the rifle as is with NF Direct mount. I will sell just barreled action or with/without stock, trigger etc.