• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300wm christensen arms ridgeline

62flint

Christensen arms ridgeline , Box all the original paperwork. Nightforce 20moa base,
Just got it back from Christensen arms, they rebarreled it. Will include the factory targets. 180 grain barnes TTSX.
$1500.00
I have Brass,bullets and rcbs dies available. Nightforce scope and nightforce titanium rings and the st pro 3 brake in the picture is available with the rifle for additional $$$.
New barrel currently has 10 rounds through it, round count will go up.

Attachments

• ca ridgeline.jpg
    ca ridgeline.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
To be honest I don't know yet, The 10 shots I put threw it was getting the scope lined up at 100yards after I got it back. The factory targets I got show .8 and .9 moa with barnes ttsx factory ammo. Two three shot groups. I will shoot it some more tomorrow. Might have to run to the gun shop and buy some more factory ammo. Hell while I am there I might just trade it in. Not sure yet. Functions well. I just am not sure I can ever trust or really like this rifle now. But full disclosure to any potential purchasers. It was returned and rebarreled for accuracy issues. I will include all paper work with the rifle. I will probably post the targets they sent back tomorrow if I get a chance.

Have issues with CA before in the past but found their customer service was helpful and got a great product at the end!