• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WSM Custom Upper

JosephR

I have for sale a 300 WSM Custom Upper built by Predator Custom Shop in Knoxville TN.
It sits on top of a DPMS LR 308 lower. The heavy SS barrel is approximately 27" w/ a brake built by Predator. Round count is 65. I have not done any reloading for it. It shoots Winchester 150 ballistic silvertips to .75" and 180 grain Federal Fusion to .5-.75". It has an adjustable gas block to ensure cycling of different rounds. The upper is for sale. Not the lower. I will include a mag also. I have no pics at this time but will get some soon. I have not decided on a price. Just listing at this point to gauge interest, but I am ready to sell. Feel free to call my cell if you have questions 865-406-0388.

Hi Joseph,

I am extremely interested in your 300 WSM upper reciever. Is it still available? And if so, what is your asking price? Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] or 775-527-2773.

Thanks a bunch!

Caleb Bolinder

Thanks for the update, Texas. You mind telling me about it? How does it shoot? What kind of range can you get out of it? I am considering having one built (a .300 SAUM or WSM) so anything you can tell me that could help my decision and the build will be greatly appreciated.