• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 3 NEW Harris BRM-S bipods / KMW PodLoc / Knight's Armament 31761 Panning Heads

Infamous

Hey all! :)

I'm selling 3 new/unmounted (just assembled) Harris BRM-S Bipods (6"-9" notched legs / swivel) each with Knight's Armament 31761 panning heads, and a KMW PodLoc

The one on the left in the photos has factory grease in the panning gear.

$200 SHIPPED EACH (UPS Ground)

2 AVAILABLE / 1 SOLD

*** NOTE: LRH won't let you edit a post after a given time, so look below for updates, after about 2 weeks ***

KACh1.jpg

KACh2.jpg

KACh3.jpg

Last edited:
I have the ADM quick detach mounts for my Harris bipods. How does the detach work on these? Couldn't find anything online on the mounts or panning. Feel free to PM if preferred.

Hey all! :)

I'm selling 3 new/unmounted (just assembled) Harris BRM-S Bipods (6"-9" notched legs / swivel) each with Knight's Armament 31761 panning heads, and a KMW PodLoc

The one on the left in the photos has factory grease in the panning gear.

$200 SHIPPED EACH (UPS Ground)

*** NOTE: LRH won't let you edit a post after a given time, so look below for updates, after about 2 weeks ***

View attachment 282284

View attachment 282285

View attachment 282286
Hey Cody
Len & Jill from up in Social Circle, GA, Had several conversations with you. Will PM You.

I have the ADM quick detach mounts for my Harris bipods. How does the detach work on these? Couldn't find anything online on the mounts or panning. Feel free to PM if preferred.

@Plowboy85
The Knight's armament bipods and Bipod heads (same assembly) slide onto the picatinny rail via depressing the right hand knob, recessing the picatinny lug then locking into place. As long as your rail is in spec, it'll fit great. Make sure your rail isn't over anodized and/or overly cerakoted, or it'll be a really tight fit.

The panning lever locks/unlocks to allow 40° of yaw/left to right panning (great for moving targets/surveying an area).

Knight's Armament stuff is pretty niche, but I'd thought about spreading the word on some of the gear less known on this forum site. :cool: 👍

Hey Cody
Len & Jill from up in Social Circle, GA, Had several conversations with you. Will PM You.

@Coyote Shadow Tracker
Len, I'll reply to your PM shortly, been out of town/busy and catching up :)👍

Thanks,
Cody

Recent Posts