• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

270 wsm

hesse

I am looking to buy some 270 Winchester short mag brass anybody got anything spare let me know thanks for all your help

Are you just looking for new brass? I've got about 120 once fired 270 WSM Hornady brass (fired from my Tikka). Also have another 60 once fired that are even split of Nosler/Winchester/Barnes.

Are you just looking for new brass? I've got about 120 once fired 270 WSM Hornady brass (fired from my Tikka). Also have another 60 once fired that are even split of Nosler/Winchester/Barnes.
I picked 1up for my son as a surprise. He surprised me he got home from Iraq 2 days ago as a surprise for Easter and my daughter's birthday. I didn't know he was coming home so I am trying to put it together on the fly . . I just need some brass so we can shot it dies will be here tomorrow. Thanks for all your help please keep the men and women serving in the armed forces in your thoughts and prayers