• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 257 weatherby mag, 270 weatherby mag, 7mm STW wanted

Want 257,270wheaherbys

Please go to Remington's web site.They are listing a LSS in 257 weath.for this year.Looks good! Dskiper

7mmstw Sako-av

Go to GunsAmerica and type in Tom Mason in the search block. A rifle I built several years ago comes up. When I sold it, It had never been shot. I still think it has not been shot. Good Luck. Tom Mason

blockb has a stw for sale but wants WAY WAY to much for it the gun sold brand new for 700.00

Just a heads up to smoknclays, you could buy a new 300 win sendero for 700 at the same time, but you won't even get close to that now for a new one, and they don't even chamber the 7STW anymore in a sendero. So from now on if you don't like a guys price on something then tell him about in a private message, otherwise keep your rude comments to your self about prices.

Sorry for highjacking the thread but this kind of stuff ****es me off.

Dan

Yhea, they're getting more expensive the harder they get to find which is understandable. Shoot the cheapest sendero stw I've found was $800 and that was one with alot of wear and tear.

006.jpg

My STW SENDERO Had 6 round shot The guy didnt like the recoil bought it for 695.00. at the local trading post so I thought they sould of known the true value of the rifle. so dont get your pannies in a bundle mu ag rho

blocb's price on his Rem Sendero 7STW is spot on with low rounds. I found one last Sept several years old unfired in the box for $1,100. I negotiated it down to 1K and would do it again without hesistation. First load with TSX was under two inches at 250 yards.

Wade

That's a good looking set up you got. I'm looking at the sendero, but there's a niiiice sako stw that somebody shot me pictures of for 1,100. That's with nice Leupold and very low use. I do like that sako action. Opinions?