• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .257 Weatherby Dies

Yep I'd like the Deluxe so I can just do necks most of the time.

I normally use a Lee Collet for that but they don't offer one for this caliber.

Lee does offer in as a custom but it's not worth the $100+ they want for it to me

M.

Yep I'd like the Deluxe so I can just do necks most of the time.

I normally use a Lee Collet for that but they don't offer one for this caliber.

Lee does offer in as a custom but it's not worth the $100+ they want for it to me

M.
I have a .257 WBY die set made by WBY, but I prefer the Hornady over it. I stopped neck sizing a long time ago.

My hunting dies are Hornady , I've trying most all brands and prefer them these days.

I do spring for Redding or the Forster Micrometer sets for bench rifles tho.

I never liked Lee until they came out with the factory crimp, and collet neck die. I own them for most all calibers I reload now. The pistol crimp die is awesome, as it resizes and irons out the case on the down stroke.

M.

My hunting dies are Hornady , I've trying most all brands and prefer them these days.

I do spring for Redding or the Forster Micrometer sets for bench rifles tho.

I never liked Lee until they came out with the factory crimp, and collet neck die. I own them for most all calibers I reload now. The pistol crimp die is awesome, as it resizes and irons out the case on the down stroke.

M.
Most of my dies are Redding (Lee, Lyman, Hornady, RCBS, WBY, Whidden). My only Forster set is custom-made by my gunsmith since I have all the reamers. Good luck!