• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25-06AI reamer

Benny338

looking for a 25-06AI reamer throated for 135 bergers. If anyone has one or knows where to get one. Thanks

looking for a 25-06AI reamer throated for 135 bergers. If anyone has one or knows where to get one. Thanks
You can probably buy or rent a Reamer and then get a "Throater" from PT&G.
We don't have a reamer but have a Throater.
What you can do is have your rifle chambered with a 25-06AI and then use a Throater the move it ahead for the 135 Bergers.
We were going to do that if we were going to build a 25 Souper or 25X284.
Have you checked with you Gunsmith that is building your rifle???
It is much easier to have a SAAMI Reamer and then Throat it out rather than spending than money for a custom reamer. Now with that said you may have to spend the extra $$ for an AI depending on the Reamer Manufacture.

Rentals:

Thank you for the information. That answers the exact question I had in to pt&g. I was thinking easiest way was to use a throater. That way renting the perfect reamer won't be as difficult to round up. Appreciate the response!

Thank you for the information. That answers the exact question I had in to pt&g. I was thinking easiest way was to use a throater. That way renting the perfect reamer won't be as difficult to round up. Appreciate the response!
If you do the 2506 Reamer and eventually want it Throated longer for a 06 we can do it for you. NO WORRIES!!!!!