• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

223 Trainer-Varmint- just fun rifle ($2150) CHEAP!

Brianc74

image.jpg
image.jpg
For sale a lightly used 223 Rem with match no-turn neck chamber. Rifle was built by Deep South Tactical LLC. Replacement cost would be about $3600 plus shipping and transfer fees. Round count is 85. Only ammo shot is Atomic 77 TMK factory. Super accurate with 1/2 moa easy and still not totally broke in yet. Im 100% sure will shoot in the 0.1s at 100 yards with reloads and better. All work performed by Deep South Tactical. All parts had been new for the build. Here are the build specs.
1. Stiller Tac 30 complete action
2. Bartlien Barrel, SS, MTU Contour finished at 22",1-8 twist 5R, threaded muzzle 5/8 24 with thread protector.
3. Manners T4A With Elite Carbon clear shell, 2 flush cups left side, Waran bipod rail, pillar bedded to action and bottom metal
4. Timney Calvin Elite Trigger Set at 2lbs and timed to action
5. Surgeon bottom metal with 10 round Accurate mag with coal of 3.050

Rifle alone for $2150 plus shipping and packing obo
For the scope, rings, bubble level add $600 obo
Bipod not available
Placed for sale on other threads. 1st (I will take this) on the open forum followed with a PM for payment arrangements will get it.

Last edited:
Condition?
Age?
What's it worth to you as trading towards this rifle?

Brian

Gen 2 tube. About 5 years old. New were $2700. Give me $1500 in trade and the rest cash. Rifle only.

Eptphil:
Appreciate the offer. But I would have to pass on that offer.

Thanks for the interest though.

Brian