• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .22 ammo

Deputy819

Hey, folks! Looking for some Eley Sport .22 40gr ammo (😂🤣 Yeah, I know…..but it functions/shoots REALLY awesome in my Glock 44's)…..next on the list would be Remington .22 Golden Bullet 40gr. Thanks!

Last edited:
I got you deputy, its not eley but i have some golden bullet if you want. Can't send it out until the beginning of next week, away with the family for the weekend. Pm me your address.

You're not serious about shooting Remington golden bullets in your Glock 44 are you?
Ha! I am, Sir. It shoots and functions very well in both of my Glock 44's. Eley is by far the most accurate. CCI functions, but shoots awful and Federal fails to extract 50% of the time AND shoots awful.

That's too bad. I hope you enjoy cleaning as much as shooting because Rem. GB's are dirty and sooty.

But if you really want to buy them, I do have a bunch of the 100 round boxes.

That's too bad. I hope you enjoy cleaning as much as shooting because Rem. GB's are dirty and sooty.
It's not a problem at all. Been cleaning Glocks for a couple decades now. Don't mind a bit.
@Greta06 has certainly bestowed some good fortune upon me. I appreciate your offer, Sir!