• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22-250 Ackley Improved

Randominator

I have an original Accuracy Encore rifle barrel from the Thompson Center Custom Shop chambered in 22-250 Ackley Improved. The barrel was purchased new from E. A. Brown Co. and I am the original owner. The barrel is blued steel with a matt finish, 26" full bull profile with a 1-12" twist. The barrel has a Warne Maximum base and ring set. The barrel comes with a Burris 6.5 x 20 x 50mm Fullfield II scope. I am also including a Redding die set and 100 pieces of Remington brass. The majority of the brass is only fireformed with a few pieces 2x fired. Also included is a Boyds laminated custom fit forend made for the full bull barrel profile. The rifling is excellent, as is the crown. The barrel is in excellent condition and cannot be distinguished from new with almost no frame marks. This barrel only has 164 rounds through it as I kept an accurate round count on all load developement. I have shot bullets ranging in weight from 40 grains to 63 grains through this barrel and have recorded groups as small as .200" @ 100 yards. I have over $1050 invested, asking $700 shipped for the entire package in the lower 48. Contact me at: randominator1 at Hotmail dot com. More pictures available upon request. Scope will be removed from the barrel for shipping unless otherwise specified.

149m2p5.jpg