• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Made in USA Marble fixed blade knives

Cinchy

I have 2 gently used made in the USA Marble jigged bone handle hunting knives. I believe 1 is a Fieldcraft and it will come with original box & old style sheaf it was shipped with. The other knife I believe is a wood craft? I bought the nicer marble belt sheaths to make them easier to carry, even though I never carried them in the field. I call them gently uses as I might of used them on 1 deer just to test them out? Both these knives are the good made in USA knives, Marble used to be famous. Ive owned them over 30 years, time for a younger hunter to enjoy! Always stored in a gun safe with blades oiled $165. each plus shipping
1674766737735.jpeg
1674766675934.jpeg

I have 2 gently used made in the USA Marble jigged bone handle hunting knives. I believe 1 is a Fieldcraft and it will come with original box & old style sheaf it was shipped with. The other knife I believe is a wood craft? I bought the nicer marble belt sheaths to make them easier to carry, even though I never carried them in the field. I call them gently uses as I might of used them on 1 deer just to test them out? Both these knives are the good made in USA knives, Marble used to be famous. Ive owned them over 30 years, time for a younger hunter to enjoy! Always stored in a gun safe with blades oiled $165. each plus shipping View attachment 432286View attachment 432284
Marble-USA GREAT Steel in these knives. You can get them SCARY SHARP. We have one and it is my favorite knife. Wish I had some extra cash, but right now have more knives than money. GLWS
These US made knives are very hard to find.

I`m always interested in anything hunting or shooting related that might catch my eye in trade too?