• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

130gr Berger VLD

sextonds

Looking for some 6.5 Berger 130 VLD's. Just purchased a 6.5x47 Lapua, and would like to start with these bullets if I can get my hands on some. Thank you

Looking for some 6.5 Berger 130 VLD's. Just purchased a 6.5x47 Lapua, and would like to start with these bullets if I can get my hands on some. Thank you
If you can't find the 130s don't be afraid to try the 140s or the Hammer Hunter 110s. I find the 130 and 140 to shoot equal in accuracy and the HH110 to be a one holer.

I will keep that in mind. I have access to some 140 Hornady ELDM's, but was wanting to keep them lightweight in that round, for long range and to achieve velocities I'm looking for

I have one box 130 HVLD that I will not be using, I am into these for $60. They are yours for $70 shipped via USPS.

Let me know if you are interested, I use PayPal and Zelle.

Liddy
IMG_3260.jpg

I have one box 130 HVLD that I will not be using, I am into these for $60. They are yours for $70 shipped via USPS.

Let me know if you are interested, I use PayPal and Zelle.

Liddy
View attachment 284358
Thanks for reaching out. Guess I should've specified that I'm looking for the 130 VLD TARGET. This will just be a competition rifle only