• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 02/10/2018 PRICE DROP!!! WTS: Leupold VARI-X III 4.5-14x50mm with Upgraded Elevation Turret

Rymart

****SPF**** I am listing a Leupold VARI-X III 4.5-14x50mm rifle scope for sale, model# 47867. Fine Duplex reticle, 1" tube, matte finish, adjustable objective, second focal plane, 1/4 Minute adjustments, 15-MOA-per-revolution. Comes with a Stoney Point turret mounted on the elevation dial, which works extremely well. Clicks are accurate and firm enough that I have not had any issues with the turret getting accidentally moved. Scope comes mounted in a pair of Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical matte finish rings and with a bubble level installed. Also includes a sunshade. Prefer to keep everything (rings, turret, sunshade, level) as a package for now.

I bought this new and it will ship in the original box. It is slightly used (mostly a safe queen) with a couple small nicks in the paint on the front eyepiece tube (see pictures) and some very slight paint wear on the adjustable objective ring. Not sure about ring marks, as it hasn't been removed from it's rings, but probably something there. Functionally its in excellent working condition and the glass is very clean.

The light weight, compact size, and lack of a side focus turret make this an excellent scope for backcountry hunting and being carried in a scabbard. The after-market elevation turret makes it functional for medium-to-long-range hunting scenarios. The glass is spectacular for the price and the Leupold Lifetime warranty isn't bad either :D

***SPF*** $399, shipped (CONUS), includes scope, rings, anti-cant bubble level, and sunshade. Money order or Cashiers check preferred. THIS IS LISTED ON MULTIPLE SITES. The first public "I'll take it" takes precedence over PM offers. I'll go by timestamp if multiple offers are received. Pics below:

Unknown-1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

^^^ Eyepiece Lens ^^^
6.jpeg

^^^ Objective Lens ^^^
7.jpeg

^^^ nicks in paint ^^^

Last edited:

Recent Posts