• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ➡️ ADG 7 SAUM @ jaoutdoors.com ⬅️

That was the problem.....Got some when I logged in. Thank you!
I was successful on my order this AM.

1675515694665.png

Ed

How many round of this is preferable to have for a rifle? I put together my SAUM end end of 2021 and have yet to develop a load for it. Heck I haven't shot it once yet.
I'd like to buy more since it's available but wondering if I really need to.

How many round of this is preferable to have for a rifle? I put together my SAUM end end of 2021 and have yet to develop a load for it. Heck I haven't shot it once yet.
I'd like to buy more since it's available but wondering if I really need to.
Personal opinion here, depends on your volume of shooting, for my hunting rifles I like 100 at least. Thats enough for me to work out a load and have available when needed.

Thank you to all who ordered from us - to some of the members who were able to snag 2 boxes. Great to see you were lucky enough to grab 2 - we've had a few people ask to combine shipping - we will not be combining shipping on orders for this brass, I assure you we are not making a single dime on the extra shipping after paying postage.

The entire point of allowing 1 box per customer per day was to make this EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND product more accessible to the shooting community. That is all.

Krystal and I appreciate the business; we will get these shipped out to all of you once we receive them from ADG.

Wes

Also - I wanted to add. If you have a issue with your order or have questions, the absolute best way to reach us is via email: [email protected] or give us a call during business hours. Unfortunately, we do not have the time to check the forums often.

Thank you again to all of our customers!