• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

“Impact by Stuteville “ Bartlein 24” CF 6.5 PRC 7.7 barrel for Impact 737 actions

Sending156s

Price drop to $1100. Barrel is brand new - never fired. Still in box. Chambered by Wade Stuteville "Impact by Stuteville". This barrel fits an Impact 737r Impact action. Price is $1150. Shipped to your door. See attached pic for specs. Will take pics & post for anyone interested. * Intend to start shooting after current ice storm passes.

I also have a brand new never fired Impact S/A. I will sell the mag bolt face or entire action. Will create separate add for it. Barrel has to sell 1st.

Thanks…..wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Attachments

• D7397E03-2C9F-4E1F-B35A-528FFE2E700F.jpeg
    D7397E03-2C9F-4E1F-B35A-528FFE2E700F.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Someone should buy this as a package! Can't beat Impact actions paired with Wade's barrels........I have enough of them to know ;)

Someone should buy this as a package! Can't beat Impact actions paired with Wade's barrels........I have enough of them to know ;)
Thanks…….you are absolutely right. It's unbelievable how close his tolerances are. He must have the very best equipment combined with the experience to get peak efficiency from it. My most accurate rifle I have ever owned is a 6 GT barreled action I got from Impact & placed in a Foundation stock. Attached Pic is from the 6 GT. I haven't fired the 65 PRC that's for sale

10 shot group off bipod.

Attachments

• 467AE487-FABD-45D3-9233-0CB0C6A85968.jpeg
    467AE487-FABD-45D3-9233-0CB0C6A85968.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 13
Thanks…….you are absolutely right. It's unbelievable how close his tolerances are. He must have the very best equipment combined with the experience to get peak efficiency from it. My most accurate rifle I have ever owned is a 6 GT barreled action I got from Impact & placed in a Foundation stock. Attached Pic is from the 6 GT. I haven't fired the 65 PRC that's for sale

10 shot group off bipod.
Just can't beat them! My 7SS from yesterday at the range. Bartlein CF, Impact 737 and Foundation Revelation.

tempImagexRx3qA.pngtempImageHFl1wy.png

I'd buy yours in a heartbeat if I could afford the alimony 🤣

Just can't beat them! My 7SS from yesterday at the range. Bartlein CF, Impact 737 and Foundation Revelation.

View attachment 343922View attachment 343923

I'd buy yours in a heartbeat if I could afford the alimony 🤣
Wow! Absolutely beautiful rifle & entire setup! Love your bow. When younger I quit hunting with a rifle and would only hunt with a bow. It was a PSE laser magnum.
The only reason I'm checking out selling is a friend wants us to both build a 7 SAUM on a L/A. Impact of course! Who chambered your barrel? The only compliant I would have about Impact is not as many choices on cartridges, but I completely understand when its a struggle meeting demand with what you offer. It is crazy how perfect he cuts his chambers!