Zeiss Terra 4 X 12 X 50 Z Plex

lester7009

Has anyone had any experience with the Zeiss Terra 4 X 12 X 50 Z Plex
rifle scope. Sent my 3 X 9 X 40 Conquest in for repairs the called back and scope could not be repaired due to ring damage. Scope was torqued by gun Smith at 16 inch pounds
on Talley Rings. But I can't argue they set up on machine and so on. So they will be sending a Zeiss Terra 4 X 12 X 50 Zplex scope when the come in. My heart was broken because no more 3 X 9 Conquest so I will get this scope.
Anybody have any experience with the Terra scopes. I was assured by Zeiss that this was a quality scope for all clabers. Will this scope work for 270 Win.
Will it hold center?
Would appreciate your input. What would it sell for on this site new in Box

Thanks

I have one which I have been using for two seasons now. I have it mounted on a 30.06. It has been working great for me and I am happy that I bought it. By the way, it is made in Japan, not China like some people have said. The adjustment caps are made of plastic but that doesn't really matter to me. I also have the RZ reticle but I have not had the need to use it. Overall it is a very good scope and a very good value for the money.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.