Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18 x 50 Feedback

Shinbone - I really like the aluminum foil scope covers. šŸ¤£. Definitely cheaper than the Zeiss flip up scope caps. I am starting to like the V6 3-18x50 more every time I use it. The only thing I wish it had is a illuminated center dot. Those dots come in handy for fairly close range quick target acquisition in fading light.

Shinbone - I really like the aluminum foil scope covers. šŸ¤£. Definitely cheaper than the Zeiss flip up scope caps. I am starting to like the V6 3-18x50 more every time I use it. The only thing I wish it had is a illuminated center dot. Those dots come in handy for fairly close range quick target acquisition in fading light.
lol! Somehow, I ended up with more scopes than covers. Not sure how that happened. The dog probably ate them? I haven't had much luck with after-market scope covers. At least the aluminum foil is quick and easy, and provides excellent protection while sitting in the gun vault.

I shot this doe last night at 3 minutes till legal light ended at 230 yards. The V6 reticle and glass is sharp and bright. No need for illumination.

Attachments

• 0E5F94AA-9F7B-4AF5-A6EE-F24EA5339AA2.jpeg
    0E5F94AA-9F7B-4AF5-A6EE-F24EA5339AA2.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • 46BF07B4-C26A-43F7-9945-D2C1F8F029B0.jpeg
    46BF07B4-C26A-43F7-9945-D2C1F8F029B0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
@General RE LEE and @shinbone
Are spot on with there reviews of the v6 3-18 #94 moa reticle. (shinebone, I do know a well known custom rifle builder that wouldn't sell a scope with his builds until it passed his using it as a hammer test and it passed, that's how I first learned of the scope).
I now own 3 of them and have or have had Leopold, Schmitt & Bender, Nightforce, March, Maven and for my use which is hunting and target practice out to 1200 yds. I haven't found anything better for my use and eye's. So come spring I'm selling a couple more scopes and buying 2 more Zeiss v6's

Does anyone have an NX8 they've compared to a Zeiss V6? Price is comparable on the two from what I've seen. I have an NX8 on my 280 AI that's been great. Having a hard time deciding if I should try a V6.

Does anyone have an NX8 they've compared to a Zeiss V6? Price is comparable on the two from what I've seen. I have an NX8 on my 280 AI that's been great. Having a hard time deciding if I should try a V6.
Which NX8? The NX8 in 4-32, which I like a tad better because of the finer line reticle.

I have a V6 3x18 Zeiss on a 300 WM and I like it a lot. Clear, lightweight, tracks really well out to a 1000 yards, as far as I have taken it at the local range. I was elk hunting in 2020 in Colorado and two hunters had the HD 5 Leopolds and in low light the Zeiss was a little brighter and clearer. I also have the V4 4x16. It works equally as well for me. Red Hawk rifles sometimes have the demo models at reduced pricing.