• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output - Demo

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output - Demo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $190[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $139[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for demo discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surefire LED Flashlight[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surefire Weaponlights[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surefire[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Surefire_E1L_LED_Flashlight.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surefire LED Flashlight Outdoorsman E1L-HAWH Dual Output – Demo [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is more than a fancy flashlight. It's an LED torch that you buy for a lifetime. It may actually become a family heirloom. It's small, versatile and it's built by Surefire. You have two modes: 45 lumen high illumination for spotlighting your target or 3-lumen runabout mode for reading, navigating or just walking around the camp. Attach it to your hat – it's that light. It is also virtually indestructible. Being a demo unit – we have taken it out of the box a time or two, but it's good as new and will be so for a long time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
SUREFIRE-E1L-Outdoorsman-Dual-Output-LED-Flashlight-E1L-HA-WH-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 lumen and 45 lumen modes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 -123A battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 in – 2.8 ounces[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]State of the art LED emitter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]High and Low outputs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TRI lens tight beam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mil Spec Body[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clip for multicarry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 year shelf life on battery[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surefire Flashlight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Card by Surefire[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $40. (DEMO40)[/FONT]