• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 400 Lumen Surefire Flashlight Torch M3LT-S

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]400 Lumen Surefire Flashlight Torch M3LT-S[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $750.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $450.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message on how to save more[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surefire handheld flashlight[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]flashlights[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Surefire[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Surefire-400-lumen-M3LT-S.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]400 Lumen Surefire Flashlight Torch M3LT-S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]gives new meaning to the word "handheld flashlight." You might as well call it "handheld lighthouse."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Get one for your deer camp or jeep jamboree and every friend will be jealous when you pull this baby out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
SUREFIRE-M3LT-S-LED-CombatLight-Flashlight-with-Strobe-Black-M3LT-S-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It looks like something Arnold The Terminator should have in his arsenal. Virtually unbreakable, the 9 inch flashlight is capable of a 400 lumen projector beam that would stay on for 2 hours or 8 hour run time in the 70 lumen observation mode. Switch it to strobe mode and you can communicate with aliens on other planets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M3LT-S[/FONT][FONT=&quot] offers the best technologies from Surefire in one very powerful package.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]400 lm max, 70 lm low[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.7 hours at max[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.5 hours at low[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Runs on 3 CR123 Batteries[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strobe mode[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Two stage tactical tailcap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Combat Grip[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turbohead TIR lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Virtually indestructible 4 die LED emitter[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Batteries – 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M3LTS Flashlight[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $50. (FM$50)[/FONT]