• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight for multiplatform aps M952V

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight for multiplatform aps M952V Black[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $750.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $575.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this LED Surefire Picatinny WeaponLight on special. If you are interested in other Surefire WeaponLights - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Surefire. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
SUREFIRE-LED-WeaponLight-for-Rifles_Carbines_SMGs-Picatinny-Rail-White_IR-Output-Black-M952V-BK.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LED-IR Surefire Picatinny Mountable WeaponLight [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is engineered by Surefire to be mounted on anything from a rifle to a submachine gun that has a forend rail.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The flashlight quickly switches between bright LED white spectrum to IR or infra-red light for night vision applications. Whether you are protecting our country from the bad guys or simply trying to keep four legged vermin out of your own back yard – M952V is a beast of a weaponlight.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rugged and virtually indestructible, it is equally at home on AR15 as it is on a shotgun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]8 hour IR runtime[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]2 hour tactical mode runtime[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]2CR123 batteries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Virtually indestructible construction[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Integral Throw Lever clamp for picatinny rails[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Momentary and constant on pushbutton[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]High Energy Batteries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]2 Batteries[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Weapon Light[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $50. (FM$50)[/FONT]

Recent Posts