• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: RBros Built R700/McMillan/Rock ABS/Jewell/Near/7mm Rem Mag with Leup MK4 TMR FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autorotate

R700 LA
Rock Creek 8.7 twist ABS wrapped to a Krieger Heavy Palma Contour (wrapped before sell/move to Proof)
Jewell Trigger
McMillan HTG Adj Cheek
Near Alpha mount 15 moa cant
Leup MK4 4.5-14x50mm MOA knobs TMR reticle FFP
All metal surfaces cerakoted
Built 100% by Travis Reddel of RBros Rifles
Round count is 175 rounds. No more than 15 rounds shot in an hour.
It's an 11-12 lb rifle with optic...don't recall the exact weight.
Chambered using his magical 7mm RM reamer. Puts the 180s right where they should be, feeds/extracts, shoots like a dream. Have only shot HSM box ammo, and am able to shoot consistent 2/3 to 3/4 MOA groups at 200 yds under good conditions with that ammo and this rifle.

Motivation to sell, is I haven't put enough rounds through this rifle since owning it to justify keeping it. Life is getting busy/complex for me, so I'm simplifing my safe to focus on 2-3 rifles instead of a dozen I'm not shooting enough.

Personal check or USPS money order in hand, get's the rifle shipped/insured to the FFL of your choice inside a hard plastic case enclosed in a cardboard box.

Not interested in Paypal.

Please use email as preferred method of contact, and put 7RM ABS in the subject.

I'd rather not part it out, so first go is as a complete rifle.

You'd be hard pressed to put together the rifle for what I'm asking.

$4200 shipped

20130607_092759-L.jpg

20130607_092631-L.jpg

20130607_092528-L.jpg

20130607_092546-L.jpg

It's also posted on RBros Rifles website....

rifle-15.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS: RBros Built R700/McMillan/Rock ABS/Jewell/Near/7mm Rem Mag with Leup MK4 TMR

That's one hell of a nice rig.:cool:

Good luck with the sale.

Re: WTS: RBros Built R700/McMillan/Rock ABS/Jewell/Near/7mm Rem Mag with Leup MK4 TMR

Gorgeous rig! Travis builds a heck of a rifle.

What is the barrel length? and is it threaded?

Is it factory BDL hinged floorplate?

GLWS!

John

$4000 shipped

Auto,

Sent you a PM here and on SnipersHide.....can't seem to find your email address in your profile anywhere. Just had some questions about your rifle.

Thanks for your time,

John

Guys....run the numbers on a honest 3100 fps 180 gr Berger Hybrid using Viht N570 or Retumbo......with great case life, and low relative recoil....

Compare the wind drift.... to a 2800 fps 300 grain OTM at a 1000 yds.... this rifle will make you a better ELR shooter.... and a be great LW hunter in the process...

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.