WTS leupold Mk4 M5 TMR, FFP 0.1mil rad

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by ICANHITHIMMAN, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Hay guys in an effort to have all my shooting systems on the same page, I am offering up for sale my 2 year old Leupold Mk4 M5, 6.5x20x50. The optic is in 100% condition, flip up covers, no scratches, original box. The rings are not factored in, and I will not be removing it from the rifle until sold. Leupold retail is 2124$ CS tactical has it for 1600$ Leupold has a lifetime guarantee so I am offering it to you for 1400$ shipped. Its a good chance to get in on a babied optic for 200$ off retail.

Only trades I'm interested in have horus recticals in them and I'm not interested in a Horus optic(unless you make me a deal i cant refuse).

[​IMG]

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

hay guys just a reminder I am replacing this with a Horus grid so If you have an optic with that system and you don't like it maybe we can work out a deal.

3. rum runner

rum runner Member

Hi, is the score still available.

4. ICANHITHIMMAN

Sure is

5. wastickslinger

wastickslinger Active Member

Looks a little overpriced. I will give you $800, which is what its worth.

6. ICANHITHIMMAN

Here is a link for you retail is 1700$ Plus shipping. Thank you for the offer
    cstactical

7. wastickslinger

wastickslinger Active Member

Retail is just a number. When I buy and sell I like to look at current market conditions and availability. Looks like there are plenty out there for much less than you are asking. $850 is new offer

8. jonnybullslayer

jonnybullslayer Well-Known Member

It doesn't look too off target to me. I've not seen any leupold ffp scope go that cheap. Might you have this scope mixed up with the similar second focal plane model?

Bump for a great scope. I have the same one on my 338, and I can assure you it is a fine piece of glass.

9. ICANHITHIMMAN

I would suggest you by them then, I can not match that deal. Sorry but thanks for the offer. Have a good year

Jon

10. sdbrun1

sdbrun1 Member

Nice looking rifle there Vanguard or Howa action? What caliber is that? I have one in Gap camo only a lot more white in it. Also I think your asking price is more than fair. GLS

11. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I have same on my 338 norma and love it.Cost me what you where talking.Like another,just no rig right now.Like the weight of scope at 22oz.Most in league are much heavier.

12. ICANHITHIMMAN

It's a vanguard but they are the same. Chambered in 300 win mag all work done by Kevin Cram at Montoure County Rifles.

13. ICANHITHIMMAN

Bump for the needy

14. apopkared

apopkared New Member

Is the scope still for sale ?