• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold MK4 8.5-25x50 ER/T FFP TMR in Oregon

Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50 ER/T Front (First) Focal Plane tactical scope, with Leupold's proprietary TMR (Tactical Milling Reticle) reticle makes shots in excess of 1,000 yards a piece of cake. With over 70MOA of usable elevation and windage, and a FFP reticle (making it possible to range accurately on any power, much faster), the 63055 is made for extreme long distance shooting and/or hunting, and is perfectly suited to those big calibers like .338 Lapua, .50BMG, .408CT, and will more than handle any of the lighter calibers as well. For more information on the scope, click here:

http://leupold.com/tactical/product...scopes/mark-4-8-5-25x50mm-ert-m1-front-focal/

Scope comes with a set of Med-High Seekins Precision aluminum 4 screw rings. Seekins precision is making some of the best equipment in the industry for the tactical shooter, and their rings are no exception. Low profile, light, and every bit as rugged as any other ring currently or historically made, they'll take everything you or a big .338 can throw at them and shrug it off.

Scope is in like-new condition, as are the rings, and comes with the original factory warranty card and box.

I'm asking 1300 OBO for everything, but I'll consider ALL reasonable offers.

You won't find this scope anywhere else for this price, MSRP is over $2,000. Bid with confidence, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] or call my cell at 541.250.9240. I can do face to face or ship anywhere in the states.

DSC02716.jpg

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02720.jpg

Price lowered to 1300!

Last edited:
BTT

If you're looking at it and seriously thinking, make me an offer, I need the money to pay bills.

Price lowered to 1400 shipped, and I'll include a Seekins 20MOA base for a Savage 10FP.

Last edited:
Original asking price ...
I'm asking 1300 OBO for everything, but I'll consider ALL reasonable offers.

1st adjustment price ...
Price lowered to 1400 shipped, and I'll include a Seekins 20MOA base for a Savage 10FP.

2nd adjustment price ...

Back on the market.
Price for scope without rings is 1300.

Am I missing something or did you just increased your original asking price? :rolleyes::D:)