• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or Trade Custom Remington M700 LSR

duckdog310

All work was done by Chris at LongShot except the new coat of Cerakote (Joe at LTM) and the bolt stop mod (GAP).

Remington M700 short action w/ .473 bolt face
Custom bolt (built by LSR) w/ Badger knob
GAP Bolt Stop Release
Factory trigger set at approx 2.75 lbs
Holland lug pinned to action
Broughton 22" 8-twist 6-contour
Brand new coat graphite black Cerakote

Includes magazine, follower, and spring. Also includes a 20MOA Badger alloy rail (also Cerakoted). No BM or stock.

The bolt job is tight. . .feels like a custom action. I've fired exactly 315 rounds (thought it was at 110, but double-checked and confirmed). This barrel shoots the 107gr SMK's relatively well. The Berger 95gr VLD's are phucking scary accurate.

DSC00129.jpg
DSC00132.jpg

Paid approximately $3000 for the entire project (stock, BM, bedding included). Minus the stock and such and figuring half the gunsmithing charges, I'll ship the barreled action and parts for $1600.

Chris did an amazing job on this rifle. I just don't need a .243 Winchester for my applications.

Will also entertain a partial trade for a Remington M700 LTR in .223. Just need the barreled action and accessories. Don't need the stock and BM.

I also have two boxes (one full, one partial) of 6mm Berger 95gr VLD's, approximately fifty pieces of Winchester .243 new brass.

Also. . .Redding Competition seater, Redding Type S FL die, and a Hornady neck die. A few bushings for the S type as well. Another $100 gets you the whole kit.