• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS 300 Win Mag Rem 700 SS custom

Truc

For sale is my Long Range 300 Win Mag
48 pices of Norma Brass fired 1-2 times
Scope and rings are not included
read the specs and see pics at this link

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/300-win-mag-134035/

USPS Money order or Bank certified check please
may be interested in a custom light 280AI Remington 700
let me know what you have
or a 3x18x50 VX6 as partial payment

$2000 shipped conus
will get you
200+ 210 Berger VLD
30 new pieces 300 Win mag brass
round count under 100

Did you paint the stock? Do the 210 burgers fit the mag and cycle without issue? Weight? How about a package price-rifle, scope, bullets, brass, dyes?

The stock came this way, PM sent, dies are not part of the sale as I reload a neighbors 300 win mag.
Rifle weighs 11 lbs on digital bathroom scale. The rounds easily fit in the standard BDL box. It is not throated way out so factory rounds can be used if you don't reload. Velocity w/ the 75.5gr Retumbo load was 2908fps. Chambers just fine from the BDL mag

Bump, may entertain other partial trades, Remington 700 XCR, SS, I will also do a one and only price drop to $1900 Shipped conus, Leupold scopes VX-6

Nice outfit too bad you are south of the boarder or I might try and talk you into a trade for my Cooper M52 280AI.

Nice outfit too bad you are south of the boarder or I might try and talk you into a trade for my Cooper M52 280AI.

HaHa , there for a minute I though you might have meant south of the Mason Dixon line. (PA & MD) kind of the border during the Civil War here. Being less than an hr from Antietam, Gettysburg, and Harpers Ferry.
anyway I just ordered a #2b bartlein in 7mm to make a switch barrel rifle, 338/06 and 280 rifle.