• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 300 Win Mag Custom

Zhomeguy

Just finished up this build, and she's yet to be shot. Squared and trued Rem 700 action, fluted bolt, lightweight tactical knob, Saami spec PTG reamer on a 26" Broughton Rem Varmint contour barrel thats been fluted 1-10 twist, threaded barrel end 5/8x24 with a thread protector, Timney Trigger Calvin Elite, McMillan Edge tech stock, Leupold 20 MOA rail. Bolt extractor installed and bipod rail. Rem 700 LA BDL bottom metal. Cerakote black Only thing left to maybe do is bed her solid into stock less someone wants DBM set up instead. I have a Wyatts with 1 5 round magazine if you care for that instead that I will give you a choice over. Rifle weights 7 lbs 9oz as depicted on my postal scale, you could make her a few ounces less by putting Talley 1 pieces on instead of the Leupold rail set up. 3000$ shipped to your FFL

IMG_2560.JPG fullsizeoutput_aa4.jpegIMG_2571.JPGIMG_2570.JPGIMG_2568.JPGIMG_2564.JPGIMG_2575.JPG

Wherrell Machine out of Okeechobee FL did the machine work, I put the pieces and parts together so to speak.