• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem 700 300 WinMag

Goldy300

Custom built 300 WinMag. Factory action has been trued and blue printed. Timed and tig welded bolt handle. Fluted bolt. Tactical bolt knob. Custom Stainless Steel Sendero/Varmint contour barrel, also fluted. M16 style extractor. Manners EH1 with mini chassis and DBM or HS precision stock with aluminum bedding block. Manners stock will cost to $2500 or $1800 for HS. Most of the work was done by Long Rifles Inc. in South Dakota. 20 MOA steel rail. SilencerCo ASR brake. There is a ton of money invested in this rifle. $2500 originally then upgraded to Manners for another $900. I am the original owner. I took the time to break in the barrel properly and it shoots lights out. 210gr Bergers grouped under 1/2 inch. Approx 150-200 rounds have been fired through the barrel. It is a great long range hunting or target rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 314
Weight with manners and weight with hs?

Barrel manufacturer?

Is this listed elsewhere? Thx

Sorry the barrel is a Shilen Select Match. It is stainless but has been Cerakoted. I do not have weights. I will have to measure on a scale with both set-ups. However it is fairly light. It is a Sendero contour but has fairly heavy fluting.

What color is the manners stock? Also does it have an extended magazine box or standard length?