• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 SS XCR 300 Win Mag

ranger1183

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For sale is my little used Stainless Steel Remington 700 XCR. It was originally bought to be a donor action for my next rifle build but financial hardship require me to sell it. This barrel has seen less than 80 rounds, and is in excellent condition. Come with a steel picatinny rail (can't remember what brand).

Brass, Bullets and whatever dies I have are included!

No trades, $700.00 USPS Money Orders only, shipped to your FFL from me (a private individual).

97165.jpg

Hey Guys, this includes 3 un-opened bags (150 total) of Winchester brand .300 Win Mag brass, 2 boxes of virgin Norma .300 Win Mag brass, plus my once fired brass. Several thousand bullets ranging from 230 grain Bergers to 150 grain Bergers and lots in between. Also a complete Redding .300 Win Mag reload die set (full length sizer, neck sizer and bullet seating die). This is a virtual Gold Mine of bullets, brass and dies to get you started in .300 Win Mag. Anyway you look at this, I'm talking about an awesome deal to the buyer.

Last edited:
brass and dies, ammo etc. were worth much of the asking price without the rifle!

Kudos to a good seller paying it forward...

Recent Posts