• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS .264 Mag Brass and multiple dies

I have a total of 322 .264 Mag brass nearly all Win. and a few Rem. for sale as one lot for a very good price. All brass is cleaned, some fully prepped, some neck sized only. All are sorted , bagged and tagged as to show their current prep state, how many times fired and sized. None sized over 2 times. I kept very good track of my loads and you wont be dissapointed I assure you. The following listing will show the Brass . I am ssking $85.00 for all of the brass and the dies are listed seperately. Shipping not included.

Thanks for lookin,

10 Spot

(36) Rem. cases, 16 are new untouched, 20 fired 1x , clean, unprepped

(87) Win. cases fired 2x, sized 1x, cleaned , unprepped

(46) Win. cases fired 2x , are neck sized, trimmed, primer pockets have been uniformed , may need full length sizing if wont chamber

(74) Win. cases fired factory ammo, cleaned and sized for 1st time, not trimmed , primer pockets need cleaned

(27) Win. cases from fired factory ammo, cleaned, trimmed, primer pockets uniformed, neck sized only, recommend to full lenth size first

(20) Win. cases loaded new, fired 1x, cleaned only, no prep work

(32) Win. cases fired 3x, sized 2x prior, cleaned but no prep work

RCBS 2 die set $20.00

Redding series "B" neck sizing die ( less than 100 cases ran through ) $20.00

Lee Factory Crimp Die ( custom order ) $15.00

Shippin will be best economy to you , flat rate priority on the brass for sure,,,

Last edited:
I'll take both sets of 264wm dies for $40.00 shipped snail mail to Roseburg?
Thanks
Bob