• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB Remington Sendero .223

Take a look at the 700 tactical also. 20inch barrel and can drop in any bell/Carlson or hs precision stock.

I run one in a BC stock and it's a perfect trainer.

I don't believe a "sendero" was made in 223. They made a varmint special for short action. I have an sps in 223 with a heavy 26" barrel, i put it in a hs stock from a 5r. You just need to make sure that the twist matches whatever bullets you want to shoot; mine has a 12 twist.

I don't believe a "sendero" was made in 223. They made a varmint special for short action. I have an sps in 223 with a heavy 26" barrel, i put it in a hs stock from a 5r. You just need to make sure that the twist matches whatever bullets you want to shoot; mine has a 12 twist.
Thank you that is really helpful I have been looking and looking what twist do you have and what grain are your shooting

Mine has a 12 twist, will shoot up to 60grn that I've tried really well. I shoot some hornady 55grn sp cause I have a bunch. I believe that Rem made a 5r with a 20 or 24 barrel and with a 9 twist; they are up with the sendero on cost.

I really like the Sendero. The 700 5R "Police" rifles are a little heavier profile, very similar to the Varmint rifles, and are a good fit for what you want. They are a bit heavier so, that is something to keep in mind. Most are 1x12 barrels but, the newer ones were 1x9 last time I looked.

Looking to purchase a .223 Remington Sendero with a black Bell and Carlson Stock, I have a 25-06 setup the same and would like a trainer/wife gun to match.
I have no idea how long you've been married...but me....I'd wait another five years before I taught my wife to SHOOT! But if you can't wait...buy her an AIRSOFT...or.... Paintball gun.... Airsoft hurts less though!