• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Remington 223 1:9

ohiohunter

Looking for a remington 700 223 most preferably the 24" 5r milspec, but I'm open to other models. Must have 1:9 or faster, and hopefully a heavy barrel.... but some exceptions can be made.

Last edited:
I have a Remington 700P 223 1/9 twist in an XLR Element chassis, Jewel trigger, mini badger bolt knob installed by GA precision and barrel cut, crowned and threaded 5/8-24 with cap by GA precision. It has a 20moa rail also. it has around 300 rounds on it. $1700 shipped.

Too tactical for me.. How much for the barreled action and bottom metal if you have it? And most thanks for the offer.

Ohiohunter, any interest in a Stevens action with a 24" SS/fluted Predator contour barrel 1:9 twist? The barrel is off a Savage 16

I have a Rem 700 SPS tactical. It has a 20" bull barrel ( a little shorter than you're looking), and a Hogue stock. I put a Weaver picatinny rail on and currently has a Nikon monarch 3 BDC scope on top. Didn't know if this wasn't something you'd be interested in.

I have both a Rem 700 PSS and an LTR I would consider selling. PM sent.

Ohiohunter, any interest in a Stevens action with a 24" SS/fluted Predator contour barrel 1:9 twist? The barrel is off a Savage 16

Not interested in savage/stevens at this point, but thank you.

I have a Rem 700 SPS tactical. It has a 20" bull barrel ( a little shorter than you're looking), and a Hogue stock. I put a Weaver picatinny rail on and currently has a Nikon monarch 3 BDC scope on top. Didn't know if this wasn't something you'd be interested in.

I am interested, could you please PM details of round count, trigger pull, any upgrades etc... and pics if possible.