WOW! LRH Join date ...

Time does fly! This site has been a wealth of knowledge for me over the years. But above that I have met many members and made so many friends that I would never have met otherwise. For that I thank Len and all the members.

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.

Jeff

I've only been visiting here for three years.....guess I came late to the party.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the fine folks on this forum.

I've never been the most trusting person. When I think of this site the thing that surprises me is the level of trust, and confidence I've developed in my short time, of people I've never met (I'll have to work on that). Several posting in this thread.

Whether it's a component, a load, performance, or a product. I've done business with individuals and sponsors, on less than a handshake, and not been disappointed.

Happy anniversary Feenix, thanks for the thread.

This is one of only two forums I am a member of online. There are those of you who've seen my handle elsewhere that know where that is. I seem to be here more than any other site online.

I have to say I've learned at least as much (probably a lot more) as I've helped others here. That says a lot considering I've been shooting since I could walk and reloading before I was even in high school. Better than 20 years behind a Rockchucker and loading for around 5 dozen firearms and I'm still learning; Wow!

Happy anniversary Feenix, and Merry Christmas to all here on LRH !!!:D

Been on here since '07. Overall the only thing that has been a disappointment to me is the loss of some members who were extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help. It seems that strong personalities can come across pretty harsh when someone disagrees with someone.

With that said I truely believe this is by far the best shooting site on the net - and #2 isn't even a close second.

So - from Me and Mine to You and Yours - Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.

im one of those that looked in for some period of time before joining also. happy to call all of you friends, have learned more than i could ever explain. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

LEN.

Just out of curiosity, who is the oldest active member besides your self?

Varmint Hunter must be a charter member.

J E CUSTOM

Buffalobob has 5000 posts and msde a post this fall about his hunt. Joined on June, 2001

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.