WOTAC question.

BenY 2013

I'm still pretty new to the sport of long range hunting and hopefully going to be able to build a long range rifle soon:rolleyes: I really like the WOTAC scope but had a few questions. 1. is the reticle on the front focal plane??? 2. is the reticle itself any relation to the mil-dot system(can it be used in the same ways)??? Thanks

Also for this price of scope do they make any at all that have the reticle on the front focal plane??? Thanks for your time:D

Second focal, on 9x it is 2 MOA per hash mark and on 10x it is .5 mil per hash mark. I don't believe you'll find anything for this price in first focal.
I know at one time Matt was working on a first focal optic but I don't know where he is on it.

Last edited:
I have a Wotac 4-14. I think I remember seeing somewhere that on 10x the hash marks are 1/2 mil. All in all for the price it is a pretty good scope. BSA has a new FFP scope available through Midway, but I have not seen or heard much yet. Cost is a little less than the Wotac. I have talked to Matt Wonders a few times on the phone, and he has done a great job building a good scope in this price range.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts