World Class Pheasant/Duck hunt in SD

Would you be interised in northern Wis. Muskey/trout fishing,Bow deer hunting,ruff grouse hunting in trade for pheasent hunting.

I would possibly be interested in archery deer. What county are you in? Is it private ground? What size of deer can you expect an opportunity at?

Sawyer county far northern Wis. I could put you on privite ground this is big woods hunting we have lots more woods then farming up here. We have huge blocks of public land also many miles and miles it. There are some big bucks killed every year. Lots no. If you are looking for a huge buck most likely not up here. I see bucks around in the 150 class a few bigger.

Fishing yes! Golf how may ways can a person say no never hit a golf ball on a golf course shot a few of them. Don't golf never well hunting fishing is what I do. TN doves hogs deer and yes fishing comes to mind

I'm in south Florida and can offer a combination of trips. Fishing Everglades atonal park for snook, redfish, sea trout, tarpon, shark, snapper..etc....or some offshore fishing for dolphin, wahoo, sailfish, Cobia. The offshore can be combined with some local hog hunting as well. Send me a PM if interested. I would be interested in hunting in SD.

Thanks
Mike

My dad and I would absolutely love to come out and hunt pheasant at your place. We have plenty of different opportunities for you here in WY. If you can draw tags around Kemmerer we could take you out for Antelope, Mule Deer or Elk. We also have some great coyote hunting in the area, and might be able to work out an opportunity to go hunt Mountain Lion. We also have some great fishing in the area. We have several mountain streams filled with brookies, rainbows and cutthroat. If any of that sounds appealing hit me up.

Thanks

Rowdy

Rowdy---I guess you didn't read my post right above yours saying that this guy made the offer 18 months ago and hasn't been back on this website since then. I doubt seriously you will be doing any swapping with him!

No problem! I just didn't want you to get your hopes up when he quit the site so long ago. How's the weather and how are the animals fairing in your neck of the woods so far this winter? I hunt up on the west side of the BigHorns near TenSleep every year and the last two years was out on trips for a couple months. I envy you guys out there as it's a fantastic state.

I actually don't know much about how the animals are fairing right now. I'm a poor college kid, and I haven't been home to Kemmerer for awhile to check out how the animals are doing. Last I knew we didn't have too much snow, and with some of the pics my sis sent me the other day looks like the deer herd is pretty healthy. She got some pics of some great bucks. Hoping there will be some big bucks around next year since I'll be done w/ school and I'll hopefully have some time to hunt. With having to adjust my time around college hunting is kind of tough. If you ever end up in Southwest WY or within the next few months for sure Southeast WY let me know. I'll take ya out. I'm sure we can find something to shoot at. gun)

I take it you're over at U of W then? What are you studying and what do you want to be when you grow up ( teaser question from a 65 year old grandpa, LOL!)?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.