World Class Pheasant/Duck hunt in SD

reaper69

I have 30,000 acres of private property in SD. This property is excellent for pheasants or Ducks. Their is no commercial hunting on this property. Looking for hunting opportunities. Lets talk.

Sorry, but birds are where my property shines. Nonresident tags in SD are extremely difficult ot draw. Thanks for responding though. Take care.

Last edited:
Depends on what style you like? Early season has lots of cover and the birds and not spooky. Later season most of the cover is gone and the birds are grouped up. They are very wild and quick to fly. They are also harder to bring down and more difficult to shoot. The whole season is fun, however it does evolve to a total different style of hunt. I am more so looking to trade a hunt, however would consider pay as well. Depends on how many guys and how long you would like to hunt? If you would like to visit more give me a call 605-380-5166. Thanks.

I could hook you up for a spring Turkey hunt at my cabin in SW Virginia. Some private and some public land, but low numbers of hunters. I'd be willing to guide and call for you if needed.
Would want to bring my wife and hunt pheasants only. Never have been so don't know squat.

Thanks for the opportunity to hunt turkeys. However I am looking for a big game hunt or possible fishing. Thanks for the offer though.

How about some northern Wis muskie fishing. In the hayward wisconsin are AKA muskie captial of the world. Life long hayward Resident Normally I catch a muskie or two when I go Not always a big one. could do some Wis whitetail bow hunting in the fall also. Email [email protected]

Could do some squirrel shooting in alfalfa fields or Bass fishing in Clear Lake in Northern California. I have an Allison bass boat and Clear lake is know for large bass, especially in the spring.

I grew up in SD and have been thinking of going back for some hunting. grew up shooting pheasants. Where are you located east river or west river? I am Now living in Florida on the Atlantic coast and enjoy top notch Sportfishing. Can offer trades on Deep sea fishing trips for sailfish, dolphin, wahoo.etc. could possibly set up a night swordfishing trip as well. Let me know if you are interested.

I grew up in SD and have been thinking of going back for some hunting. grew up shooting pheasants. Where are you located east river or west river? I am Now living in Florida on the Atlantic coast and enjoy top notch Sportfishing. Can offer trades on Deep sea fishing trips for sailfish, dolphin, wahoo.etc. could possibly set up a night swordfishing trip as well. Let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested in visiting with you more on this please contact me at 605-380-5166. We are in Eastern SD, near Watertown and Faulkton SD

Could do some squirrel shooting in alfalfa fields or Bass fishing in Clear Lake in Northern California. I have an Allison bass boat and Clear lake is know for large bass, especially in the spring.

No thank you, I am not much for squirels and bass. Thanks though.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.