World Class Pheasant/Duck hunt in SD

Well when I grow up I just want a job ;) I am at UW here in Laramie and I'm studying Wildlife Management, but now that I'm in my last semester I have no desire to work in Wildlife anymore due to the Politics of the job, and the Politics in general now. I've worked several summers for the WY Game and Fish and a few other places, and I've decided its not for me. I'm actually leaning towards working in Energy somehow. I'd actually love to do Wildlife Mitigation issues with Oil and Gas development within the state. Bur right now I really just want a job so I can take my wife and daughter up in the mountains camping, hunting and fishing. My dad (60 year old Grandpa) and I are just starting to get into long range hunting so I'm excited to maybe have a job so I can start doing it. For graduation he bought me a Remington 700 Sendero sf ii in 7mm and I'm pretty excited to get started.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.